Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tuna Cheesy Spaghetti

I made this up all by myself, but I've been thinking about it for years.

  • Box of Macaroni and Cheese
  • Spaghetti Noodles
  • 1 can of tuna fish. drained
All you do it cook the spaghetti like you're cooking mac and cheese. Use an amount of spaghetti equal to the amount of noodles in the box. Put in the cheese, butter and milk the same you would do if it was the macaroni noodles.

At the end, throw in the tuna. stir and serve.

*Personal notes
  • I like to think of this as fancier mac and cheese.
  • IF you're weird and don't like tuna you can use chicken or turkey chunks. Maybe some broccoli would go good with the cheesy flavor.
  • You'll have to figure out on your own what you want to do with the extra macaroni from the box. I gave mine to Shaun.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope Shaun realizes how lucky he is!